Monday, August 19, 2013

Say Cheese

So in case you don't follow me on other social networks, here's the latest on our vegan diet:

In case you can't tell that's a crap-load of cheese. We feel off the wagon yesterday at around 10:00 AM

We were waiting for a table for brunch yesterday morning and I told Drew he would be responsible for planning meals the rest of the month so he made the call (thankfully before brunch) to finish out the month as vegetarians instead of vegans. I didn't object because I knew what awaited me at brunch: French toast!!!

This was our last vegan meal the night before:



Saturday we did this:

2 full laundry baskets of potatoes. I was so sore the next day but it was a good haul and we had some good size taters.



Other weekend news:
-I finished my book.
-Girls night watching Nashville was a success I was skeptical of the show but ended up really liking it
-Cleaned out the spare bedroom upstairs and got rid of a ridiculous number of movies and other misc. items


-Had a bonfire
- And got our Mumford tickets in the mail!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment